The cabin Kanutten
Kanutten is a cog-joined timber cabin located near the Oppdal Ski Centre in Vangslia. The cabin faces southwards and offers great views of the village. This is a great place to stay if you really want to experience the cabin feeling in Oppdal!
This cabin is situated on the upper road in the Prestløkka cabin area. During winter, guests can enjoy ski in/ski out to Oppdal Ski Centre. Just below the cabin area, groomed cross-country ski trails lead for miles west to the trails in the Gjevilvassdalen valley and Skaret. It’s just as nice to stay here in the summer. There are excellent opportunities for hiking right on the doorstep and it’s only a short bike ride or drive down to the centre of Oppdal.
NB: This is not the place for partying.
Kanutten sleeps up to 10 guests:
Bedroom 1: Bunks (2 people)
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Bedroom 3: Bunks (2 people)
In addition, there is a double sofa bed in the loft and double sofa bed in the lounge.
- High standard
- Spacious lounge with wood burning stove
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Oak dining table seating 12 people
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Sauna, washing machine and clothes dryer
- Cable TV with streaming option from mobile, laptop and internet
- Private terrace with barbecue
- Ski storage room
- Car parking
- From sunrise to sunset
- Hiking trails - marked
- Marked tracks for mountain biking
- Private baths
- Other accommodation
- Cabins may be booked in advance
- Sports activities
- Cross-country skiing